It’s recommended that students taking online classes have daily access to a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
NSC has an open computer lab as well as student computers in the Library. - NOTE: NSC Campus is closed from March 16th until further notice. These resources will be available when the college re-opens the campus. Student should not come to campus during closure time.
We strongly recommend using the most current version of your preferred browser
Which browsers does Canvas support?
- Chrome (87 and 88 versions)
- Firefox (84 and 85 versions) - (Extended Releases are not supported*)
- Safari (13 and 14 versions - Macintosh only)
- Edge (87 and 88 versions)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (supporting the latest system requirements)
All students have access to the Office 365 Suite of tools through their MySeattleColleges email account.
Flash is required for recording or viewing audio/video. Other than these features, Flash is not required for most areas of Canvas. Please note that some browsers may no longer support Flash.
The Java plug-in is required for screen sharing in Conferences. Please note that some browsers do not support Java.