North’s e-Learning Support Center offers tools, software and other resources to support your efforts to deliver educational instructional materials to your students. Please don’t hesitate to bring us your questions and visions. We can delve into these resources and many others to discover answers that will assist you!
One of North Seattle values: Innovation
- We support new approaches and creative endeavors.
Two of three North Seattle Core Themes
- Advancing Student Success
- Excelling in teaching and Learning
- Is a tool that lets you create your lecture and other teaching materials as videos. This tool is particularly helpful when you want to “flip” your classroom or otherwise make educational materials available to your students on demand.
- Canvas audio/video feature for discussions, grading, email anywhere there is a content text editor!
- Canvas Conferences: Live conference for Office Hours
- Free Third Party Tools that Integrate and embed in Canvas (YouTube, Ted Talks, Quizlet, and many more!)
Visit our EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CANVAS SITE for more details on using educational technology
Contact Reinhart Earhart in elearning