As of March 16th, and continuing through further notice, the North Seattle College campus has moved to remote operations due to COVID-19. Students should not come to campus during this time. eLearning Team are working remotely during this time, available virtually from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
In support for student in the transition to online learning, guidance and information about online learning tools are blow
- 1. Peer Review
- 2. Canvas Conferences
- 3. Panopto
- Canvas Mobile Apps
- Canvas Mobile Apps
- Canvas - Student Mobile Features
- Guide for Students on Mobile Apps
- Zoom is a synchronous tool that allows instructors to share their screen, upload slide content and interact with students in real time.
- Instruction for Students
- How to join a Meeting
- Zoom for Students
- Thuy Nguyen (Program Coordinator) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:30 to 2:30 on
- April 10th https://zoom.us/j/589954502
- April 13th https://zoom.us/j/615386938
- April 14th https://zoom.us/j/454640470
- April 15th https://zoom.us/j/127961576
- Due to COVID-19 health crisis, North Seattle College is offering instruction of the entire Spring quarter online and alternative mode. Zoom is one of crucial tools being used for online instruction.
- If you are a first time Zoom user or if you are interested in learning how to use Zoom, please join us for a Zoom training. Check out this video for how to join a Zoom meeting. We will guide you through the basics so you'll be ready for online learning at North Seattle College.
- Canvas Orientation via Zoom
- Thuy Nguyen (Program Coordinator) email@example.com
- April 10th
- - 3-4pm https://zoom.us/j/119460475
- April 14th
- - 12-1pm https://zoom.us/j/768066140
- - 3-4pm https://zoom.us/j/756191117
- April 15th
- - 12-1pm https://zoom.us/j/473776552
- - 3-4pm https://zoom.us/j/618668753
- April 16th
- - 12-1pm https://zoom.us/j/436615527
- - 3-4pm https://zoom.us/j/961063707
- Due to COVID-19 health crisis, North Seattle College is offering instruction of entire Spring quarter online and alternative mode. At North Seattle College we use the Learning Management System (LMS) Canvas for most of our online course
- If you are a first time Canvas user or if you are interested in learning how to use Canvas, please join us for a Canvas Orientation via Zoom. We will guide you through the basics so you'll be ready for online learning at North Seattle College.
- If you never used Zoom before, check out this video for how to join a Zoom meeting.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 206-934-3738 and leave a voice mail with your phone number. expect a call back from No Caller ID/Private Number within a business day.
Please see northseattle.edu/coronavirus for the latest information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Student Support Services
- Virtual Tutoring
- Chromebooks Available for Spring Quarter
- Low-Cost Internet Access for Seattle Residents