eLearning invites students to our virtual workshops (via Zoom) that focus on specific topics related to Canvas using for online learning. These sessions are facilitated by Thuy Nguyen from eLearning. For first time Zoom user, check out this video for instruction.
Panopto on Canvas
Wednesday 2/24, 2:30 to 3:15pm
Panopto is a media tool that help you to record and edit videos. This tool is integrated in Canvas and available to student per instructor’s permission. This session will cover how student can use Panopto to record videos/presentations and submit them to Canvas assignment.
In support for student in the transition to online learning, guidance and information about online learning tools are blow
- Peer Review
- Canvas Conferences
Canvas Mobile Apps
Zoom is a synchronous tool that allows instructors to share their screen, upload slide content and interact with students in real time.
- Video Tutorial
- Training Presentation
- How to join a Meeting
- Zoom for Mobile Devices (iOS, Android)
- Instruction for Students
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 206-934-3738 and leave a voice mail with your phone number. expect a call back from No Caller ID/Private Number within a business day.
Please see northseattle.edu/coronavirus for the latest information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Student Support Services
- Remote Access for Students to Computer Labs
- Borrowing & Renewing Equipment
- Equipment Drop-off and Pick-up at Library
- Virtual computer tutoring via their Canvas Course (users will be prompted to log into their Canvas account)
- Virtual Tutoring
- Emergency Assistance for Students
- Low-Cost Internet Access for Seattle Residents