eLearning offers Canvas and Zoom virtual orientation sessions below for Summer 2022 via Zoom. If you are new to Zoom, check out this video on how to join a Zoom meeting.
In each session, the first part (30 minutes) will focus on navigating Canvas, the second part (30 minutes) will be for Zoom training and practicing. Also, information about ctcLink and Starfish will be presented during the last 30 minutes of each presentation.
Zoom Link for ALL sessions: https://zoom.us/j/91638330088
· Tuesday 06/28 @ 10am (Canvas), 10:30am (Zoom), 11am (Starfish)
· Wednesday 06/29 @ 2pm (Canvas), 2:30pm (Zoom), 3pm (Starfish)
· Wednesday 06/29 @ 5pm (Canvas), 5:30pm (Zoom), 6pm (Starfish)
In support for student in the transition to online learning, guidance and information about online learning tools are blow
- Peer Review
- Canvas Conferences
Canvas Mobile Apps
Zoom is a synchronous tool that allows instructors to share their screen, upload slide content and interact with students in real time.
- Video Tutorial
- Training Presentation
- How to join a Meeting
- Zoom for Mobile Devices (iOS, Android)
- Instruction for Students
- Email: email@example.com
and leave a voice mail with your phone number. expect a call back from No Caller ID/Private Number within a business day. 206-934-4000
Please see northseattle.edu/coronavirus for the latest information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Student Support Services
- Remote Access for Students to Computer Labs
- Borrowing & Renewing Equipment
- Equipment Drop-off and Pick-up at Library
- Virtual computer tutoring via their Canvas Course (users will be prompted to log into their Canvas account)
- Virtual Tutoring
- Emergency Assistance for Students
- Low-Cost Internet Access for Seattle Residents