Training sessions are usually provided during first week of every quarter. If you miss them and need help with Canvas and/or Zoom, contact eLearning to set up appointment.
In support for student in the transition to online learning, guidance and information about online learning tools are blow
- Peer Review
- Canvas Conferences
Canvas Mobile Apps
Zoom is a synchronous tool that allows instructors to share their screen, upload slide content and interact with students in real time.
- Video Tutorial
- Training Presentation
- How to join a Meeting
- Zoom for Mobile Devices (iOS, Android)
- Instruction for Students
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 206-934-3738 and leave a voice mail with your phone number. expect a call back from No Caller ID/Private Number within a business day.
Please see northseattle.edu/coronavirus for the latest information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Student Support Services
- Remote Access for Students to Computer Labs
- Borrowing & Renewing Equipment
- Equipment Drop-off and Pick-up at Library
- Virtual computer tutoring via their Canvas Course (users will be prompted to log into their Canvas account)
- Virtual Tutoring
- Emergency Assistance for Students
- Low-Cost Internet Access for Seattle Residents