Panopto Video and Folder Management
Wednesday, Oct 21, 3:00 - 3:30pm
Meeting ID: 926 9751 2194
Learning the basics of video and folder management will save you lots of time and make sharing your videos with students much more streamlined. This workshop focuses on strategies for organizing and sharing Panopto lecture videos. We will clarify the differences between the Everything tab, My Folder, Meeting Recordings, and the Browse function.
November OER 101 Training
Registration is open for OER 101 Training that begins on Monday, November 9, 2020.
About the training
Training provides participants with information and experience in adopting and integrating open educational resources (OER) into their pedagogy. In addition to discussing the concept of OER, participants will practice locating, citing, and sharing OER.
- This two-week course is fully online and asynchronous.
- This is a fully facilitated training with clear due dates for assignments.
- Training will produce an official certificate to the participants upon successful completion.
- Participants are expected to spend 10 hours to complete the course.
- This training is FREE for anyone in the WA CTC system.
- More information from a participant perspective? Read messages from previous participants.
- Interested in participating? Head to our registration page.
- Technical difficulties in registration? Please contact email@example.com.
- Inquiries about the training content? Please contact Monique Blair or Boyoung Chae.
LEAD (eLearning Education Across the District)
LEAD is a new district-wide eLearning faculty development program developed in collaboration with the eLearning departments across the district for full and part-time faculty at any of the Seattle Colleges. Faculty who participate, and complete, 10 credits in a series of professional development training courses can earn a $500 stipend. The program allows faculty to earn 1 stipend per academic year.
Learn More About LEAD & Register